Monday 29 February 2016

February Favourites


Personal Planner
I love this thing, I ordered it nearly a year ago, and it is one of the best planners I've ever used. You can personalise every single aspect of it, and I would forget basically everything if I didn't have this.

Animal Page Markers
This is kind of a random one, but I was given these for Christmas, and I love them. They're brilliant. As an English student, I use page markers for everything and these ones are just a bit more interesting than regular ones.

Rimmel London Lipstick
Lipstick is my thing. I spend far too much money on it, and I've spent ages looking for a neutral colour that I can wear everyday. And I've finally found it! The colour is 180 - Vintage Pink and for me it is the perfect neutral colour.

Lush Eyeshadow Cream
Again, this was a Christmas present and I wasn't sure about it at first, but I've used it everyday since then and I love it. It's a beautiful bronze colour and it makes the perfect base for my regular eyeshadow. It also makes off-days easier, all I've got to do is sweep some of this across my eyelid and I'm good for the day.

What have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment