Sunday 27 March 2016

March Favourites

It's that time again! I swear, these last three months have gone so quickly - which I guess is a good thing, it's just a bit terrifying!

Anyway, on with the post! It's been a quiet month in terms of favourites; I've been really busy with end-of-term things for university: essays and exam prep, etc., so haven't had a lot of time to focus on anything else. However, here are some things I've been loving this month:


My iPod
I found this buried at the bottom of my bag and I've rediscovered my love for it. I nearly always listen to music on my walk into university, however the memory on my phone isn't that great so I'm normally limited to a very short list. With this however, I can have all of my songs on there and still have space left over. The battery isn't great on it as it is pretty old now, but it does just fine.

Tina Sekis - When We Were Friends
As I'm coming up to the end of term, I'm hoping to have time to read some of my own books again. Despite having a pile of 'to-read' books nearly as tall as me, I always find myself buying more. I can't help it, guys. Seriously. It's an obsession.

Nail Polish
I go through phases of being really into painting my nails, and this month has definitely been one. I am terrible for biting my nails, so by painting them I'm hoping to train myself out of the habit. It seems to be working so far - my nails are the longest they've been for years. The two new colours I bought this month are 'Prickly Pear' (the purple one) and 'Papaya' (the coral/peach one), both from BarryM. They do the best nail polishes. Like, for real.

MaltEaster Mini Bunnies
What with it being Easter this month (it's actually Easter Sunday as I write this, Happy Easter guys!), I just couldn't write a favourites post without including chocolate of some description. I love Malteasers, so these were sure to be a hit.

What have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment