Wednesday 27 April 2016

April Favourites

It's the end of the month, so you know what that means! Here is what I've been loving this month:


Colour Therapy Anti-Stress Colouring Book
I'm so glad that 'adult colouring' has become a thing. It's so relaxing, and a really nice thing to do at the end of a long day. This one is really good, and the pictures are beautiful.

My new Personal-Planner
I can't believe my original one is a year old now! But that means it's time for a new one. It's so beautiful, and makes me realise just how shabby my current one is. Here's to another year!

Sainsbury's Salted Pretzels
These are a new obsession of mine. I always snack in the evenings, and these are just a little bit more interesting than biscuits.

Sainsbury's Pomegranate Juice
This stuff is just amazing. My new favourite drink.

It's been a pretty quiet month, as you can probably tell from my favourites, but a really good one too. What have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment