Sunday 29 May 2016

May Favourites

It's been a bit of a weird month for me... I've completed four exams and finished my second year of university. I've also moved back home and have just succeeded in getting myself a summer job. It's all going on at the moment!


Netflix
There's only so much revision you can do in a day, so Netflix has been my best friend over the last three weeks. I've been binge-watching old shows that I used to be obsessed with. Vampire Diaries and Gossip Girl are really doing it for me at the moment.

Game of Thrones
I've had this book for over a year but I just haven't gotten around to reading it quite yet. Now that I'm done with uni for another year, I'm really looking forward to reading all my own books again. I'm also obsessed with the Game of Thrones TV show, so I get a double GoT fix every week!

Naked Smoky Palette
I haven't really used this since I got it at Christmas, so I've been playing around with it and trying out different looks that I can wear on an everyday basis. I'm loving the colour Whiskey as a crease colour: it's the most beautiful chocolate brown!

Peanut Butter
This is completely random and has nothing to do with anything, but I'm addicted to peanut butter right now. I have been eating it straight out of the jar, which isn't a great habit admittedly, but it's so good!

My bed!
I've got a double bed at uni, but I'm not a massive fan to be honest. I curl up in a tiny ball and only use like a quarter of the bed, so sleeping in a double just feels like loads of empty space. I've been sleeping so much better in my single bed at home!

What have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment