Sunday 19 June 2016

My 30 Before 30 List

Image Credit: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=30+before+30&biw=1366&bih=667&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKE
wjQqqW4z7TNAhVpDMAKHcgzC6oQ_AUIBygC#imgrc=2VFvyqlenKWCYM%3A

I absolutely love reading these kind of posts, so it has inspired me to write my own! I hope this will make me more accountable to actually try and do all these things before I'm 30! That gives me 10 years... that'll be enough time, right?
  1. Finish university with a decent grade.
  2. Complete my teacher training and become a fully fledged teacher!
  3. Give blood.
  4. Get a tattoo.
  5. Go indoor skydiving.
  6. Lead a volunteer programme.
  7. Do a Race For Life.
  8. Finish writing my novel.
  9. Get novel published.
  10. Keep my blog alive for at least a year.
  11. Be able to balance on my hands.
  12. Learn a new language.
  13. Learn how to cook.
  14. Learn to swim.
  15. See a London musical. (Wicked, The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang - I love musicals!)
  16. Move out of my parents house.
  17. Adopt at least one dog.
  18. Keep in touch with friends from school.
  19. Learn a new skill.
  20. Keep writing my diary everyday.
  21. Learn to forgive and forget.
  22. Visit Rome.
  23. Visit Mykonos.
  24. Visit New York.
  25. Visit Norway.
  26. Visit Japan.
  27. Read all of Waterstones '50 Books to Read Before You Die'.
  28. Dye my hair.
  29. Host a dinner party.
  30. Find the perfect jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment