Sunday 3 July 2016

A Change of Pace...


Okay, so I've been writing my blog for about six months now, which is really exciting. But so far I've only been writing about things that I consider 'blog-worthy' topics... so the kinda cliche, generalised posts that don't really say anything about me or my life. But now that my blog is up and running, I'd like to start going posts that are a lot more personal, a lot more relevant to my life, posts that are just slightly more interesting for me to do.

That being said, I'm not gonna take down the posts that are already up because I did really enjoy doing them, I just think I'm ready to start writing about more personal things, as I said earlier.

So yeah, that's what's gonna be happening on the blog over the next few weeks... this might mess with my posting schedule and stuff because I might not be able to think of things that I wanna write about, but I'm really excited about this. I think it's just gonna make my blog feel so much more personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment