Sunday 14 August 2016

Being Present...

Image Credit: https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/367254544595841556/

Being present in the moment is something that I really struggle with. I'm a worrier and have generalised anxiety, so forgetting everything and just living in the moment is something that I thought was impossible for me.

Today however, I experienced it. I was at my Nan's house, which is basically my second home, and I was sat in the kitchen, having a cup of tea and I suddenly felt this overwhelming sense of peace and calm. I was listening to my Grampy whistling,

Nan talking,

the clock ticking,

the wind chimes outside the front door,

and Grampy's oxygen machine humming away. I was watching the bee highway outside the window and I just felt incredibly at peace. If that's what being present feels like, then I wanna experience that everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment