Sunday 13 November 2016

A Reflection on Autumn




A while ago, I wrote a post about how summer was my favourite season. But now, as we've moved into autumn, with it's longer nights and chillier days, I'm tempted to change my mind. I love autumn. It's the season of change. The trees are loosing their leaves, the air is getting colder, and the nights are drawing in more and more everyday.

As much as I hate the dark, I love the colder weather. I love wearing jumpers and coats and thick socks and cosy-ing up in bed with a book and a cup of tea. It's my favourite thing to do. My stack of books I have to read is almost as tall as me, but Gilmore Girls is my new favourite TV show, and cosy autumn evenings in my bed are starting to become my new favourite thing.

Autumn is a fantastic time for reflection. Look back on the year and think about everything you've done. Everything you've achieved. Everything you've experienced. For me, it's been a great year. I can only hope that it continues this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment