Monday 10 July 2017

Europe in 14 Days: Amsterdam

So I mentioned it in my post the other day, but I've been on holiday! Yay! The boyfriend and I decided to go on a whistle-stop tour of Europe - going to a grand total of five countries in 14 days. It's all thanks to interrailing, which I would highly recommend. It makes travelling around Europe so easy, especially if you're not a massive fan of flying.

We could have got the train to Amsterdam from the UK, but as it would have used one of our travel days and been one of the longest journeys, we decided to fly instead. We spent two days there, and it was beautiful. Amsterdam is exactly as pretty as advertised, and there is so much to look at. We went up the ADAM Lookout, which had the most incredible views, and went into a science museum to kill some time, which ended up being really entertaining.

For instagram-worthy pictures, Amsterdam is definitely a good place to go. I loved it, and definitely want to go back in the future.





No comments:

Post a Comment