Sunday 30 July 2017

Europe in 14 Days: Switzerland

Switzerland is my favourite place of all time. If I was to move abroad, that is where I would move to. I loved it so much. We spent three days there, and it was not long enough at all. The views are just breathtaking, and it's just so pretty everywhere you go. Switzerland definitely tops my list of favourite places.




We also went up to Jungfrau, which is the highest point in Europe. The views up there were incredible too, even though it was a shocking change of temperature. 30 degrees to freezing in a matter of days!


We had the most amazing time away, and even though it was tiring and a bit stressful at times, it was all worth it. As someone who had only been to Spain before this trip, I now have a list of places that I would love to go to one day. Gotta make some money first!

No comments:

Post a Comment