Monday 3 July 2017

Where Have I Been?!

'Where have you been?!' I hear absolutely no one cry. Well, I'm so glad you asked.

I have neglected my blog for the last few weeks because June was just so incredibly busy for me. I finished university, did two weeks work experience, got myself a job and I've been travelling around Europe for the last two weeks. Busy busy busy!

I'm so excited about the job that I will be starting soon - it is one that I really wanted and it is exactly where I belong. I feel at home there already, and I can't wait to start it properly.

I've also been travelling! Sort of. I mean, two weeks definitely counts as a holiday, but I'm not sure I'd necessarily call it 'travelling'. My boyfriend and I travelled to Amsterdam, Germany, Italy, Switzerland and France before coming back to the UK. We've seen and done so many incredible things, and I will definitely be doing blog posts on these places in the coming weeks.

I'm honestly not sure where June went - the last thing I knew, it was the end of May, and now it's already several days into July. I've got so much to catch up on!

No comments:

Post a Comment