Saturday 5 August 2017

August and Chill

I can't believe it's August already! The months just seem to be going by quicker and quicker these days.

The arrival of August means only one thing: adult life creeps closer by the day. My postgraduate full time adult job starts in September, and I can already tell I'm going to be so busy. I'm really looking forward to it, but I'm also anxious about letting the student part of my life slip away. I didn't enjoy being a student, on reflection university was not for me, but that doesn't mean that the thought of being a fully functioning adult is a calm one.

I'm trying to spend my remaining days of 'freedom' relaxing - something that I am terrible at. I can never just chill - even when I'm watching Netflix I have to be doing something else at the same time. So I'm making a real effort to just breathe, and soak up this time before the next chapter of my life begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment